How To Bring Relief to a Gassy or Colicky Baby In Less Than 10 Minutes
Let me guess... If you're here:
- Does your infant struggle, grunt and squirm in discomfort after feedings, or in the middle of the night?
- Have you been in tears because it is breaking your heart to see your little one suffer?
- Are you starting to feel like you’re not a good mom?
- Do you feel like other moms are so good at being a mom and you’re the only one struggling?
- Do you feel like everyone around you is judging you when you’re out in public?
- Are you and your partner fighting becuase you are both tired and upset that you don’t know how to help your baby?
- Do you feel like you’ve tried everything? Different positions, bouncing up and down, pacing the room, white noise…and nothing’s worked?!
Having a gassy or colicky baby is not easy but you don’t have to suffer alone. Doctors say there is no known cause of colic BUT there is a solution. The sleepless nights with a crying baby not knowing how to support them are OVER.
LISTEN. You’re a good mom. The fact that you’re here means you want to do the best you can and avoid unnecessary medication. This is not your fault and it is not something you would’ve instinctively known how to address. You are NOT ALONE and there is a gentle, natural solution.
I’ve helped hundreds of moms just like you. Not only can you relieve gas but you can prevent it. That’s right! Help your baby’s digestive tract develop properly. This is something you, your partner and even the grandparents can do that will not only relieve gas but will help everyone bond. I want to help you by teaching you the most underutilized tool of new moms to support their babies… baby massage.
Based on my experience and learnings, I’ve created a mini-course on gas/colic designed for busy moms to easily learn the strokes and implement immediately. For less than the cost of a doctor’s visit, you can have a tool that will serve you for a lifetime.
Learn the tummy strokes to support
Learn a special stroke routine for a gas or colic episode to be practiced daily
Receive a downloadable cheat sheet on addressing digestion, naturally with oils, strokes and acupressure points
What Mamas Are Saying
Through the ancient art and science of baby massage, you can learn how to relieve temporary or chronic gas or colic pain in just MINUTES, joining tens of thousands of parents around the world. The mini-course will show you the exact strokes and oils you need. You have lifetime access AND a 30 day guarantee. There’s no risk. Don’t delay relief! The power for better health and more calm is at YOUR fingertips!